Are you looking for ideas to get some engagement in your photography group?
These ideas are geared towards the "12 days of Christmas" OR doing a "BIggest Fan Contest"
This guide has 30 ideas that you can do to run contests in your group to increase engagement and sales.
***** I WILL EMAIL YOU with the link after purchase*****
WHAT YOU NEED to get started:
· A Facebook Group
· A Grand Prize + 2nd and 3rd place prizes
· 12 daily prizes (think about your favorite things, make it personal)
· Create a detailed QUIZ about you/your biz using a Questionnaire Template (I used Tave. Look at what your studio mgt software offers, or use Survey Monkey)
· Newsletter/Email list – created JUST for this event
· Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Yelp, Google Business,
· A Branded Banner that can be shared easily
· Create a spreadsheet to track points of your participants
· Many Chat set up on your FB page
· Canva (you’ll need it to create easy and quick photo posts)
· What to Wear Guide, Boudoir Info Guide, Dream Shoot Planner… some sort of PDF that can be sent to clients who are interested.
· Professional Video/ Animoto/ - something to promote your business
· Polyvore account (if you do the What to Wear Quiz)